Join us for the wrap up of Season 3 where we invite YOU to a 90-Day Episode Challenge! This podcast is rich with remote resources that benefit your working experience, but it's important that you don't stop there. For best results you need to move from information to application. In this episode we do a high-level overview of the 2022 episodes and the Top 5 played of all time with an invitation to connect for a direct conversation.
Top 5 Episodes to Date:
1. EP13: Building Trust and Connection in the Remote Space; An Essential Foundation for Remote Work (click to listen)
2. EP001:Remote Pathways - Introducing the Remote Pathways Podcast and the Digital Dozen (click to listen)
3. EP42: Hybrid Community & Connections | Guest: Clint Byars - Pastor of Forward Church (click to listen)
4. EP43: 10 Valuable Systems for Hybrid, Remote & Virtual Teams (click to listen)
5. EP53: Data Storytelling | Guest Winston Faircloth | For Love of Team™ Founder (click to listen)
Thank you for the opportunity to travel with you on your remote pathway!
Contact Jennifer Britton to speak virtually on topics related to effective virtual conversations, virtual team development, virtual team leadership, growing a solopreneur business OR her own experience in leading remote teams globally in the voluntary sector.
Contact Michelle Mullins to discover a healthy, sustainable rhythm of life, that will help you avoid burnout and say YES to the work you love!
Support the Podcast–Please Leave us a Review
Are you finding this podcast valuable? The greatest compliment you can pay us is to share it and leave a review on iTunes. Click here and scroll down to Customer Reviews to let others know what you've found to be helpful as you're listening in!
Visit www.RemotePathways.com to connect with Jennifer and Michelle directly. Remote work is here to stay and we want to hep you on your way :-)