This is Part 2 of our conversation on testosterone and TRT with Dr. Sam Madeira.
Dr. Sam Madiera is a Naturopathic Doctor in Washington and Montana and is founder of the Apollo Men's Health Clinic.
In this podcast he talks about:
- Common myths about TRT.
- Erectile Dysfunction and the factors that play in esp. cardiac health as well as solutions.
- Low T at a young age and how to help this.
- Insulin Resistance
- Gut Health, Parasites, and improving gut health.
- Peptides for hormones and why you should NEVER buy online.
- Forms of TRT.
- Testing for hormones and overall workup for TRT, including gut health.
- CBD/THC/ Alcohol
- Keto / Carnivore / Paleo diets
- Ruling out other conditions that can have same symptoms.
To reach out to Dr. Madeira listen to his podcast, find him on SM, and visit his website!
To download your FREE StHealthy Dehydration and Canning Guide go here!
Order your StHealthy Rifle Case - Presale May and June, shipping begins in June.
Be the first to know- StHealthy Nutrition and CBD coming June!
Buy your Excalibur dehydrator today and make sure to check out all their specials, along with any kitchen or canning supplies you need on our Amazon page!
15% OFF Heather's Choice Backcountry Food - Visit our website at huntharvesthealth.com/heatherschoice and then use the code STHEALTHY
15% OFF Off Grid Food Co Food - Visit offgridfoodco.com and use code STHEALTHY for all breakfasts, snacks, and memberships
10% OFF Sheep Feet Orthotics - Visit sheepfeethoutdoors.com and use code STHEALTHY10
10% OFF Lono Life Bone Broth - Visit lonolife.com and use code STHEALTHY10
To schedule with Dr. Hillary visit her Montana clinic, Elevate Health. Telemedicine is currently available for all WA and MT patients for FOC, other states we must see you in person for your first visit. After that much can be done with telemedicine.
Hunt Harvest Health is part of the Waypoint Outdoor Collective, the Podcast Network for the Outdoorsman. Checkout all of the Waypoint Outdoor Collective Podcasts HERE.