Ryan and Dr. H talk more COVID, quarantine restrictions, Western Hunting Summit, Ryan's new Rifle Case- and check out the new Gritty Bear Film Series 2020! Then we finally get into your favorite topic- Testosterone. Dr. Sam Madiera is a Naturopathic Doctor in Washington and Montana and is founder of the Apollo Men's Health Clinic. In this Part 1 of 2 he talks about:
- His education and experience in working in TRT clinics and seeing thousands of men.
- Why choosing a specialist is important.
- The common symptoms of testosterone deficiency.
- Sleep apnea and how it could be affecting your sleep.
- Prostate, estrogens and why you shouldn't be drinking beer.
- Lifestyle medicine and foundational health for hormones.
- Talking about sex, and getting a man's trust in health care to help their future health.
To reach out to Dr. Madeira listen to his podcast, find him on SM, and visit his website!
To download your FREE StHealthy Dehydration and Canning Guide go here!
Order your StHealthy Rifle Case - Presale May and June, shipping begins in June.
Be the first to know- StHealthy Nutrition and CBD coming June!
Buy your Excalibur dehydrator today and make sure to check out all their specials, along with any kitchen or canning supplies you need on our Amazon page!
15% OFF Heather's Choice Backcountry Food - Visit our website at huntharvesthealth.com/heatherschoice and then use the code STHEALTHY
15% OFF Off Grid Food Co Food - Visit offgridfoodco.com and use code STHEALTHY for all breakfasts, snacks, and memberships
10% OFF Sheep Feet Orthotics - Visit sheepfeethoutdoors.com and use code STHEALTHY10
10% OFF Lono Life Bone Broth - Visit lonolife.com and use code STHEALTHY10
To schedule with Dr. Hillary visit her Montana clinic, Elevate Health. Telemedicine is currently available for all WA and MT patients for FOC, other states we must see you in person for your first visit. After that much can be done with telemedicine.
Hunt Harvest Health is part of the Waypoint Outdoor Collective, the Podcast Network for the Outdoorsman. Checkout all of the Waypoint Outdoor Collective Podcasts HERE.