#6: I summarize the most important changes to the federal tax brackets and retirement contribution limits to be aware of in 2020.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Federal income tax rates for 2020
- Standard deduction changes
- Alternative Minimum Tax updates
- Capital gains tax rates for 2020
- Retirement & tax-advantaged account changes
- Roth IRA Income Limits
- IRA Deduction Phaseouts
- Misc updates: state & local taxes, mortgage interest deduction, Child Tax Credit, estate tax, foreign earned income exclusion, Section 199A
Links mentioned in this episode:
Intro/Outro: Old Bossa by Twin Musicom.