#5: Roger Ma, an industry recognized CFP, talks with me about how high earners can optimize their retirement accounts and avoid common mistakes.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Roger’s path from investment banker to financial advisor
- The most common mistakes working professionals (even high earners) make when it comes to their retirement accounts
- What moments in life are there special opportunities to optimize your retirement accounts (plus, the concrete steps to take)
- Why early retirees should be thinking about their “why” more than their “how”
- Why Roger joined the AARP at 35
Links mentioned in this episode:
Intro/Outro: Old Bossa by Twin Musicom.