Download Podcast Transcript
Do you remember what your dream job was as a child? It might have changed now. Finding your dream job can sound like a fairy tale for some people, but Tracy Levine has come today to shed some light on this. She is the founder of Advantage Talent, Inc., dedicated to empower and to help others level up and create a career path beyond their dreams. She also has a Corporate Training where she teaches easy actions for Corporate Leaders who want to have real team engagement. She explains to us how the job market is today, and what we can do as employers and employees.
- How is the job market today? Tracy talks about the motivation for the employees then and now. The millennial generation faces a disrupted market, with part-time or freelance jobs, no outcome, a broken relationship between employees and employers and a lack of balance between personal life and work.
- Understanding what motivates you: this is the first step to finding your path. Tracy explains three things that motivate people: stability, solving problems, or being the disruptors.
- What does it mean to be an entrepreneur? Tracy shares her experience and the difference between being a freelancer and an entrepreneur.
- How to be a leader? Tracy works in creating leadership. A good leader must know how to give feedback, with context, and appropriate actions. A good leader gives feedback that empowers people to do more.
- Dealing with a crisis: ask yourself what you can and can’t control.
To know more about Tracy Levine, visit her webpage.
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group, Marketing Small Talk.
Visit our website.
Support the show