Download Podcast Transcript
The way we dress and style ourselves says a lot about us. Today’s guest, Inga Goodman, is a true expert on this. Inga is a designer known in the industry of fashion as a trendsetter due to her distinctive one-of-a-kind designs filled with an element of novelty and unique embellishments that can't be found anywhere else. What’s so inspiring about her is that Inga is originally from Russia and when she immigrated to the US, she had to create her own business all by herself. Nowadays, she’s the founder and CEO of an eponymous clothing line full of excitement and zest!
- Inga explains the main reasons why people wear clothes: to protect ourselves, to take care of our hygiene, to keep us warm, and primarily to decorate ourselves!
- She discusses the importance of using clothes as our gears and tools to feel beautiful, sexy, attractive, and important.
- In order to find the style that best suits you, it’s key to practice what feels good to you: play with different garments and find yourself in those clothes!
- She talks about how to use your clothing in order to make you feel more powerful to negotiate as a businesswoman. Remember that your style is part of your personal branding!
- Inga explains which decade of clothing is her favorite and how this has influenced her own designs.
To learn more about Inga, follow her on Instagram or visit her website
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group, Marketing Small Talk.
Support the show (http://www.laraschmoisman.com)