Feeling unworthy or uncomfortable at some point of our lives is totally normal––but unfortunately, it could lead to having Impostor Syndrome. Today’s guest, Lauren Ammon, is here to explain this issue and how to overcome it. Lauren is the founder of Unlimited Leader, a coaching business in which she helps high-performing women to obtain clarity and to connect to their inner purpose and superhero to completely transform their professional lives into something they love.
- Lauren explains that women tend to suffer from Impostor Syndrome when they are mothers or when they are stay-at home moms.
- When becoming a mother, you learn a lot about yourself and your children, and staying at home to take care of them should be seen as a valuable experience above all.
- For Lauren, the first and foremost way to get out of Impostor Syndrome is to acknowledge that it’s there: awareness is already a big step.
- The current generation of younger kids have huge expectations imposed on them which society expects them to meet, and Lauren explains how it shouldn’t be that way.
- Some life values or rules may not serve you or work for you forever, and it’s okay to let them go.
To learn more about Lauren, follow her on LinkedIn or visit her webpage.
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group, Marketing Small Talk.
Support the show (http://www.laraschmoisman.com)