Our professional journey can say a lot about us but it does not necessarily define who we truly are. Today’s guest, Yanina Oyarzo, believes that we’re constantly learning and evolving, which may lead us to change our current position and aspire to bigger opportunities which may not fit with what we always thought we would do as professionals, but that’s okay! Yanina is a Venezuelan-American host/producer, brand consultant, and model who has had every job you can think of: that’s why she’s here to share her wisdom and inspire you to aspire!
- Yanina’s journey from working for a music industry in Miami, to landing in LA and becoming a bilingual host which had always been a dream of hers.
- Some advice on how to present your resume based on the experience that you have had and the skills the companies are looking for.
- The importance of learning, evolving, and adapting to new technologies and trends as professionals truly helps you stand out from the competition.
- Yanina shares some of her marketing and social media knowledge by describing which social media platform is ideal for each one of your goals and needs.
- What Yanina truly finds gratifying about her job is giving back: helping her followers overcome tough situations gives her profession a deeper purpose
To learn more about Yanina, you can visit her website or follow her on Instagram. Support the show
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group Marketing Small Talk