How does being in an ecumenical space expand and enrich our spiritual lives, within and beyond the walls of the church? Patricia Taylor, along with Kayla Craig and Lindsy Wallace, put Upside Down Podcast co-host Alissa Molina in the hot seat in the second of our final four episodes.
In this episode, we:
- Hear from Alissa as she explains what the podcast has brought to her life and how it has helped her embrace Catholicism even more
- Reflect on how the podcast brought up questions of the heart that forced her to see how she’s embodying faith beyond the space of worship
- Discuss how past topics and guests revealed that there are so many places to experience God
- Talk about the unique ecumenical space the podcast has offered over the years and the impact of it on her faith
- Learn more about From Here, the nonprofit media organization that Alissa started to encourage the love of God, neighbor, and self
Join us for our remaining episodes to hear more from our hosts and learn about their journey over the years with the Upside Down Podcast. We’re so grateful to have you along.
News, Notes, and Links:Support the show