What happens when you step into your truest self? Kayla Craig interviews fellow Upside Down Podcast host Patricia (aka Patty) Taylor with Alissa Molina and Lindsy Wallace in our second-to-the-last episode.
In this episode, we:
- Hear Patty describe the growth she has experienced since becoming a co-host and how it’s deepened her confidence in who God created her to be
- Talk about how the podcast has provided a space to show up fully as yourself and what it’s like being with people who are not just willing but eager to be on the journey with you
- Discuss her significant shift on social media to becoming an anti-racism educator with #somethoughtsfromyourblackfriend
- Hear the wisdom she has to impart to those who resonate with her story
- Acknowledge the sacrifices and losses that can come from walking out one’s convictions—and how it’s still worth it
- Learn what episodes inspired her, affirmed her, and broadened her faith
- Discover everyone’s hot takes on raw tomatoes
Support the show
Join us for our last couple of episodes and hear insights and stories from our hosts that you don’t get from our regular episodes or social media.
News, Notes, and Links: