Oct 20, 2020
13 Entrepreneurs Tell Us How Their Content Helped Them Become Influential Leaders In Their Niche
#54: We have a very special episode for you today!
As you may already know, we’re celebrating the one year anniversary of the Content Heroes podcast this week, so I went back to several of our amazing guests from the first year and invited them to join in the celebration by sharing a quick message with us about how their approach to content helped them become an influential leader in their niche.
* Stephanie Campanella - Founder of Nail the Niche
* Chris Ducker - Founder of Youpreneur and widely considered the expert on building a personal brand
* Dana Malstaff - Founder of Boss Mom
* Pete McPherson - Founder of Do You Even Blog
* Neen James - Renowned speaker and author of Folding Time and Attention Pays
* Shane Sams - Memberships Expert and Host of the Flipped Lifestyle Podcast
* Luisa Zhou - Online Business Mentor
* Shannon Mattern - Host of Pep Talks for Side Hustlers podcast
* Nick True - Founder of Mapped Out Money
* Azul Terronez - Co-Founder of Authors Who Lead
* Monica Froese - Pinterest Expert and Founder of Redefining Mom
* Michael Barber - A top email marketing expert and award-winning marketing leader
* Matt Johnson - Podcaster and author of MicroFamous
This episode is jam-packed with so much wisdom and helpful strategies, and I can’t wait to share it with you.
Show notes and episode transcript at contentheroes.com/54
This Thursday, October 22nd is the official anniversary of Content Heroes (and the day after my birthday), and we’re continuing the celebration by recording another LIVE episode.
I’ve spent the past year interviewing over 40 influential business leaders on this podcast, but for this episode my friend Niduk is turning the tables and interviewing ME.
We’re going to deep dive into my journey of starting the podcast, and everything I’ve learned along the way.
I’d love for you to be a part of this special LIVE episode with us, so head over to contentheroes.com/facebook to join the Content Heroes Podcast Community so you don’t miss out.
And next, the moment you’ve all been waiting for *drumroll*…
I’m happy to announce that as of today, my book is officially available!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast you know that I’ve been teasing it for the past few weeks, and now it’s finally here!
It’s called From Content Hero to Business Hero: The Secret to Creating Content that Fuels Business Growth.
In this book, I’m sharing the lessons learned from 50 episodes and interviews with other business leaders that used content to catapult them to influential leader status in their respective niches.
Based on real-world conversations, experience, and insight from over 40 influential business leaders, this is not your average business book.
If you’re serious about growing your business and influence in your niche with content, this book is a must-read for you.
👉Go to businessherobook.com to get your free copy and start reading it right away.