Episode 434: 12 Life Lessons I Didn’t Learn in School (Part 1)
Jily’s back and it’s time for another Listener #Q&AEdition of the podcast! You’re going to hear all about the biggest life lessons that I’ve learned along my journey, and this question is such a big one that we’re going to split this topic into TWO epic episodes. Today we’ll be looking at the first 6 lessons, and we invite you to try on even just one of these over the next week. Trust us, these pillars, or principles to live by, will change your life!
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, we’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me and Jilly, @jameswedmore and @jillycedeno.
To get my FREE Goal-Setting Guide, Breakthrough 2021, head to http://jameswedmore.com/breakthrough right now!
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for a #Q&AEdition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode.
In this episode you’ll hear:
* When I first realized that no one was coming to save me – and I had to do this myself
* Why I want you to understand the principle that life always is happening for you
* Where you need to be before you can even start looking for your purpose
* What happens when you consciously choose happiness
* The way you can actually create your own world by using your words
For full show notes and links, visit: https://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/blog/434