William Hung knows a little bit about facing down different kinds of fear and taking risks.
You may recognize my guest from that time when his American Idol audition went viral, but William has a message that goes beyond his time in show business.
Attending UC Berkeley for civil engineering, an unexpected meteoric show business career, a civil servant working for the city of Los Angeles, experience as a professional poker player, and now as a motivational speaker, William has embraced risk and managed fear throughout his whole life.
And he opens up today about his mindset and thinking which has helped him navigate through his unconventional life so far.
● William Hung's website: WillHung.com
● William's book: Champion By Choice
● William's social media: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
● William's podcast recommendation: Chasing Dreams by Amy J
● Life Stuff 101: LifeStuff101.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
● Mio Yokoi: Registered Psychotherapist | Gifts of Sensitivity
More detailed show notes available at Life Stuff 101, Episode 42.