Reawakening sexual desire, increasing intimacy, and reconnecting with one’s physical body are all topics Lacey Broussard, the Multiorgasmic Mama, and I explore today as she shares her passion as a holistic sex coach. She shares her passion for helping individuals reclaim their bodies as their own through education and awareness.
Lacey Broussard’s positive experience giving birth revealed to her just how powerful her body is. Until this point, she’d always felt a great deal of shame and disconnectedness from her body, so giving birth to her first child was hugely transformative. So much so that she decided to train as a certified sex coach so that she could help individuals reconnect with their bodies and their sexuality.
● Lacey Broussard's Website: The Multiorgasmic Mama
● Lacey's Podcast: The Multiorgasmic Mama Podcast
● Lacey on Instagram: @LaceyMama
● Lacey's Suggested Books: Vagina by Naomi Wolf | Come As You Are by Emily Nagoski | The Multi-Orgasmic Man by Mantak Chia | Pussy by Regena Thomashauer
● Life Stuff 101: LifeStuff101.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
● Mio Yokoi: Registered Psychotherapist
More detailed show notes available at Life Stuff 101, Episode 28.