Debbie Brady, author of Depression Survival Guide, and I talk about her own journey with depression.
Having a mental health toolkit can help you manage through a depressive episode. With over 20 years of experience in the mental health field and her own relationship with depression, Debbie shares with me some of the strategies she uses to manage her depression, and she gives actionable tips for how others can Plan, Prepare, and Persist as they manage their mental health.
● Debbie Brady's Website: Ending Stigma Together
● Depression Survival Guide
● Web Resource: National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) - US Based
● Web Resource: The Mighty
● Life Stuff 101: lifestuff101.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
● Mio Yokoi: Registered Psychotherapist
More detailed show notes available at Life Stuff 101, Episode 23.