Is falling asleep, getting deep sleep, staying asleep... or anything to do with sleep something that you think about? I know that I'm obsessed with getting good, quality sleep so I was thrilled to speak with Stanford-trained sleep specialist and psychologist, Yishan Xu to learn more.
Dr. Xu is the founder of Mind & Body Garden Psychology and has her own podcast called Deep Into Sleep. She provides fascinating information about how sleep quality plays a role in mental health. This enlightening discussion may help you think about your sleep in a new and helpful way.
● Dr. Yishan Xu's Website: Mind & Body Psychology
● Podcast: Deep Into Sleep
● Web Resource: National Sleep Foundation
● Recommended Books: The Sleep Solution | The Nocturnal Brain
● Life Stuff 101: lifestuff101.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
● Mio Yokoi: Registered Psychotherapist
More detailed show notes available at Life Stuff 101, Episode 22.