We find Cory Gardner having a bad time on CNN and in the opinion section of the paper of record, an outgoing Denver Post reporter profiles the GOP's empty bench, Bureau of Land Management staff freak out about the poorly planned move to Colorado, and another high profile recall bites the dust.
- Coloradans push Gardner on gun control ahead of marquee Senate race (Clare Foran, CNN, 9/8/19)
- Editorial: Now we know Gardner failed to protect Colorado from cuts in addition to failing the U.S. Constitution (Editorial Board, The Denver Post, 9/8/19)
- Can these three Republicans save the Colorado GOP from obscurity? (Nic Garcia, The Denver Post, 9/8/19)
- Hold Your Wild Horses: Opposition To BLM GJ Move Escalates (Colorado Pols, 9/6/19)
- Dozens Of Former BLM Officials Send A Letter To Bernhardt Urging Him To Reconsider Grand Junction Move (Stina Sieg, CPR News, 9/5/19)
- BLM staffers rip relocation plans in closed-door meeting (Scott Streater, E&E News, 9/6/19)
Follow The Get More Smarter Podcast Social Media