Real World Behavioural Science
Welcome to the Real World Behavioural Science (RWBS) podcast, where we look at how behavioural and social sciences are being used in the real world to help change the public’s health, for good.
The RWBS podcast is created by the Behavioural Science and Public Health Network (www.BSPHN.org.uk) and is aimed at people working in public health, academia and industry, who have an interest in how behavioural science is being used to improve health and wellbeing.
Each month, Stu King (BSPHN Committee Member and founder & CEO of behaviour change specialists BeeZee Bodies) and Dr Tiago Moutela (Head of Behavioural Science at BeeZee Bodies), interview professionals from the worlds of public health, academia and industry, who are using behavioural science to help change people’s lives.
We have episodes featuring:
- Professor Jim McManus - Co-founder of the BSPHN & Director of Public Health, Hertfordshire County Council, UK
- Dr Amy Bucher – Behavioural Scientist at MadPow, Boston, USA
- Dr Nick Cavill – Quasi-academic and Director of a Public Health Consultancy, UK
- Professor Chris Armitage – Professor of Health Psychology, University of Manchester, UK
- Rich Sheridan – CEO and Chief Storyteller at Menlo Innovations, Ann Arbour, USA
- Dr Justin Varney - Director of Public Health at Birmingham City Council, UK
- Mike Kelly - Visiting Fellow at Cambridge University Institute of Public Health, UK
- Wendy Wills - University of Hertfordshire
- Kim Roberts - HENRY
We have some great guests in the pipeline from across industry, public health and academia and from across the world, including:
- Samuel Salzer - Habits Weekly, Sweden
- Tim Chadborn - PHE Behavioural Insights Team