Strategic Planning Consultant Joseph Barretto joins Boris to discuss how nonprofits can create and maintain a strategic plan that keeps the organization on-mission during good times, tough times, and black swan events like pandemics.
What should nonprofits be thinking about as they plan for their futures today? What are the questions they need to be asking themselves and their clients regularly? And, with the accelerated shift to life online, how can nonprofit organizations incorporate technology in serving their communities and their staff?
What we’ll be discussing:
- Demystifying the strategic planning process
- Keys to effective strategic plans
- How often strategic plans should be revisited
- Strategy vs. Digital Strategy — the role of technology in your mission and work
- What organizations should do now that the pandemic changed everything
- Steps to creating (or revising) your nonprofit’s strategic plan