How do you create an entirely unique career based on your life's experiences? And how do you end up advising government bodies, global leaders and policy-makers when you haven't got a degree?
Beth Britton is an award-winning content creator, consultant, trainer, campaigner and speaker who specialises in the field of elderly care with a specific focus on dementia.
In this episode, Beth speaks movingly about:
* Bullying and being home-schooled
* Her father's dementia and the path to diagnosis
* Combining work and study with helping to care for her dad
* Campaigning for better understanding and outcomes
* Being filmed for the G8 Summit and becoming a renowned expert
Alongside her own incredible story, Beth provides a mini masterclass in how to be successful as a freelancer!
To learn more about Beth's work - and to see her G8 film - head to the following links:
G8 Film: https://youtu.be/8QAKEgQMOcU
D4Dementia blog: http://d4dementia.com
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.