Constantly on the go and not sure how to take care of yourself? Learn from experts in the field of wellness to give you techniques to manage stress, adapt to change, and nurture the hospitality teams you work and manage.
- Andrew Johnston, Meditation and Mindfulness Practitioner, Clinical Hypnotherapist and Co-Founder of Working Mindfully
- Renee Floer, now former Programmes Manager at Diageo and a Certified Mental Health Practitioner
- Natasha Bermudez, Head of Bar Operations
- Anna Sebastian, Senior Bar Manager at The Savoy’s Beaufort Bar
- Sean Finter, Entrepreneur, Bar and Restaurant Coach and Speaker
- Tim Philips-Johansson, Global Brand Ambassador for Johnnie Walker
- Jamie Jones, World Class GB Winner
- Lauren Mote, the former Diageo Global Cocktailian
- Linda O’Flynn, Head Bartender at Cask in Cork
- James Fowler, Founder of Multiple Venues
You must be over legal purchase age to listen.
Any opinions or views expressed in this podcast are the guest's own and do not represent those of Diageo.
CONNECT WITH US ON:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.