In his 15+ years with Google, Barney Pierce has seen a lot. A Sydney native, Barney was based in New York during both the GFC and 9/11, arming him with the experience and knowledge necessary to operate at a higher level during the COVID-19 crisis.
He’s now the strategy and business lead for Google’s Marketing Technology in Australia and New Zealand, working alongside the team at Google with some of the country’s most important brands and agencies to help them drive their digital marketing maturity to the next level.
A few of things Barney provides insights on include:
· The most immediate differences he has seen in the marketplace after COVID-19
· The role digital marketing maturity played and continues to play in coping with this crisis
· Google’s recommendations for digital marketers today
· What Google’s marketing teams are doing to respond
· What recommendations he has for other leaders in the industry right now
This episode of AshtonCast is brought to you by our friends at Google Marketing Platform.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.