Guest: Audrey Arbeeny, Founder, CEO and Executive Producer of Audiobrain, a globally recognized leader in sonic branding.
- What is sonic branding? Why does it matter?
- Sonic branding definition: the art and the science that surrounds the strategic development and deployment of a consistent authentic sound experience of a brand.
- Sonic identity is the strategic and creative alignment of this experience
- Where is a brand heard? Everywhere from podcasts, commercials, videos, to IVR, call centers, jingles, transactions, mobile apps, kitchen appliances, cars and more
- Sonic branding is critical right now because customer experience is paramount. People want to feel emotionally connected to their brands. And they have so many places where they can now hear the brand... when that starts sound disconnected, you are creating a poor experience of the brand.
- Consistent sonic branding elevates the brand, including its visuals
- Audiobrain case study a heart health device: Counterpace (a state of the art sensor that syncs your heartbeat and footsteps)
- McDonald's self serve kiosk sounds - an Audiobrain client
- Emily's story - the in-depth process through which Audiobrain created her custom sonic branding for the podcast, Flash Briefing, and Emily's keynotes and speaking events (executive walk-on, room warming etc.)
1-click subscribe free to this podcast anywhere
Connect with Audrey Arbeeny:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.