Mar 31, 2021
Principled Profits:Outward Success Is An Inside Job - Part 3
* Bobby Albert led the Albert Companies to unprecedented growth—and he did so during one of the most challenging economic periods of our lifetime. His unique leadership, coupled with an unending desire to learn, enabled this CEO and his team to grow revenues and profits by 500 percent between 2005 and 2011, the year he sold his business to a publicly traded company.
* Using a values-driven approach, Bobby created a unique and special workplace culture. The Best 100 Companies to Work for in Texas awarded their coveted designation to the Albert team for the first two years they applied for consideration. A life-long entrepreneur, Bobby has started up twelve different businesses and acquired nine others. His approach to business has been to value people, seek wisdom, embrace humility, and never stop learning.
* He is currently president of Values-Driven Leadership, LLC. His passion is to help other leaders build inspiring workplace cultures through values-driven leadership. Bobby writes, speaks, coaches, and consults with key leaders to share the principles and practices he used to grow his company from five employees to an organization of more than 150 team members.
* As a regular contributor on Fox News Radio, Bobby shared his insight on leadership, workplace culture, and employee engagement.
* Bobby’s first book, Principled Profits - Outward Success Is an Inside Job, reveals the time-tested principles that enabled his success.
_Other Books by Bobby_
* True North Business, is a leader’s guide to extraordinary growth and impact.
* The Freedom Paradox, cuts through the haze of hatred and polarizing politics of our time and offers a timely solution to reunite our fragmented nation.
* The ON&IN Leadership Assessment
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/the-dollarsavvy-podcast.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.