On the new edition of What Are Your Thoughts with Michael Batnick and Josh Brown:
- Bubble behavior in a market crisis is nothing new or unusual.
- Fidelity says 18% of investors sold out of all their stocks during the last few months, and a third of investors over 65 years old!
- With the Fed buying the investment grade bonds of Apple and Microsoft, do its critics have a point?
- What did we learn from this crisis?
- Eating at restaurants again - weird but satisfying.
- Does Michael watch movies just to torture himself? Plus, why Josh likes westerns.
- Apple's App Store facilitated over half a trillion dollars in commerce last year!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.