May 1, 2022
Books (and plays) discussed include:
- Far Away (Carol Churchill, 2000)
- Lost Illusions (Honoré de Balzac (1837-43)
- The Marriage Contract (Balzac, 1835)
- The Marquess's Daughter (Alexandre Dumas, 1870)
- The Kindness Workbook (Robin Raven, 2021)
- Sidelined: How Women Manage & Mismanage Their Health (Susan Salenger, 2022)
- Samurais of Fukushima: The Battle Of The Dead (Hugo Cukurs, 2018)
- Peer Gynt; Ghosts (Henrik Ibsen, 1867; 1882)
- A Monster Calls( Patrick Ness, 2011)
- Hans (comics, 1980-2000)
- The Reader (Bernhard Schlink, 1995)
Remember you can get Books Boys early, plus all our other great shows exclusively at patreon.com/booksboys, the only place to hear ALL our shows, including Playboys, Film Fellows, Caper Captains, Forensic Friends, Poetry Pals, Interviews From The Vault, Darkplace Dreamers & more), you can also get special books boys merch.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.