We’re joined by Dr. Rangan Chatterjee, a doctor with over 20 years of experience, as well as an author and podcast host, to discuss why we need to redefine our concept of happiness, the interrelationship of health and happiness, and the simple ways to get back in control of our lives.
- How happiness and health are linked
- The difference between core happiness and junk happiness
- The importance of alignment, contentment and control
- The want-brain
- Why success isn’t the source of happiness
- A simple but powerful exercise to cultivate greater awareness and intention
- Why self-compassion is at the root of long-term health and happiness
- The stress response
- The value of a daily solitude practice
- Why regularly taking time to reflect is so beneficial
- The power of taking control of your mindset
‘Happy Mind, Happy Life’
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.