In this episode, Acas Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Julie Dennis, and co-founder of Utopia and Token Man, Daniele Fiandaca, explore the importance of allyship in the pursuit for gender equality in the workplace, and in wider society.
This episode will cover a variety of allyship-related topics, some of which include; what is allyship, how men and women engaging in and committing to allyship benefits everyone, and suggestions for what organisations and leaders can do to encourage allyship, and reduce gender disparities in their workplace.
· Equality and Diversity At Acas: https://www.acas.org.uk/about-us/equality-and-diversity-at-acas
· Menopause and the Law: https://www.acas.org.uk/menopause-at-work/menopause-and-the-law
· Menopause at Work: https://www.acas.org.uk/menopause-at-work
· If Your Treated Unfairly at Work: https://www.acas.org.uk/if-youre-treated-unfairly-at-work
· Acas Training: https://obs.acas.org.uk/
· Token Man Website: https://www.tokenman.org/
· Masculinity in the Workplace report: https://www.weareutopia.co/publications
To contact an Acas adviser for specialist support, get in touch
For podcast and event updates sign up to our free email newsletter
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.