iOS 532: New Year, New Resolutions - Apps for Habit Tracking, Language Learning, Journaling, Coding, and More!
Rosemary and Mikah share some of their favorite apps for learning new skills, journaling, maintaining habits, and improving oneself in the new year.
On this week's iOS Today:
* New year, new resolutions: Henry habit, Duolingo, Primer, Foodnoms, Daylio, Everyday Habit Tracker, Reflectly, Py
* News: The best Apple-related accessories at CES 2021, Apple launches major new Racial Equity and Justice Initiative projects to challenge systemic racism, advance racial equity nationwide, Report: Apple in talks with production companies to launch 'podcasting subscription service.'
* Listener feedback: Apps to help with moving house, adding Echo devices to a HomeKit setup, the app we use to show our iPads and iPhones on screen.
* Rosemary's App Cap: Stylebook
* Mikah's App Cap: Product Hunt
Hosts: Mikah Sargent and Rosemary Orchard
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.