SN 795: DNS Consolidation - Generic Smart Doorbells, Tesla Model X Key Fobs, Critical Drupal Flaw, Spotify
Generic smart doorbells, Tesla Model X key fobs, critical Drupal flaw, Spotify.
* Chrome Omnibox becomes more Omni.
* Chrome's open tabs search.
* Ransomware news involving Delaware County, Canon, US Fertility, Ritzau, Baltimore County Public Schools, and Banijay group SAS.
* Drupal's security advisory titled "Drupal core - Critical - Arbitrary PHP code execution."
* The revenge of cheap smart doorbells.
* Tesla Key Fob Hack #3.
* CA's adapt to single-year certs.
* Nearly 50,000 Fortinet VPN credentials posted online.
* More than 300,000 Spotify accounts hacked.
* MobileIron MDM CVSS 9.8 RCE.
* The Salvation Trilogy.
* Spinrite update.
* DNS Consolidation.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-795-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.