WiFi 6, Apple vs. FBI, face masks.
- Last Tuesday's Windows patch Tuesday was not the biggest ever, but it was the 3rd largest in Microsoft's history, weighing in with a whopping 111 CVE-tracked bug fixes, 16 of which were rated CRITICAL and all but one of which enabled Remote Code Execution by an attacker.
- The DOJ and FBI again criticize Apple over encryption
- When is a fix not a fix?
- Face masks have thwarted the London police's LFR rollout
- Utah chooses to roll their own contact tracing app
- Everything you need to know about WiFi 6
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-767-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.