China wants to rebuild the Internet.
- China's proposal to rebuild the internet is an authoritarian nightmare
- Bruce Schneier on COVID-19 Contact Tracing Apps
- Political Correctness hits cybersecurity
- DHS's CISA says no to 3rd-party DoH
- "POWER-SUPPLaY: Leaking Data from Air-Gapped Systems by Turning the Power-Supplies Into Speakers"
- An authorization bypass in SaltStack
- Adobe's Big Last Tuesday, Non-Patch Tuesday, Update
- Google has announced its impending clean-up of the Chrome Web Store
- Warning about RDP is not crying wolf
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-765-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.