- Picture of the week.
- Windows 11 Watch: "AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMOrCPU"
- AMD processors running some apps up to 15% slower.
- The Windows 10 taskbar on Windows 11.
- Microsoft is disagreeing... with themselves.
- We have an update on the Windows Explorer RAM leak I mentioned previously...
- VirtualBox and Windows HyperVisors don't get along.
- Dropped UDP packets with network optimization.
- Patch Tuesday.
- The Joy of the (new!) Default: Excel 4.0 macros to be disabled.
- Google warns Gmail users of phishing attempts.
- Google takes first step toward universal 2SV.
- The US Senate approves some hacking and ransomware legislation.
- Amazon's "Twitch" service was hacked bigtime!
- A major Apache webserver update introduced a new critical 0-day error.
- Last Week's Mass Exodus from WhatsApp.
- Closing the Loop.
- Apple's new "Invasion" series.
- 0-Day Angst.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-840-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.