- Picture of the Week.
- Another two, in-the-wild, true 0-days found and fixed in Chrome.
- Windows 11 arrives.
- A known memory leak in Windows Explorer.
- Ransomware and cyber warfare.
- On the topic of thwarting SIM swapping attacks...
- A widespread Android Trojan is making someone a bunch of money!
- There's a problem with Apple Pay and Visa.
- Foundation update.
- SpinRite update.
- "Something Went Wrong"
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-839-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.