- Picture of the week.
- Firefox Update.
- Facebook finally adds end-to-end encryption to Messenger.
- Exploitation of PrintNightmare has begun.
- And "Magniber" Ransomware Uses PrintNightmare.
- Crypto-mining botnet modifies CPU configurations to increase its mining power.
- NortonLifeLock and Avast are merging their users.
- ASUS updates 207 motherboard BIOSes!
- Closing the Loop.
- Microsoft's Culpable Negligence.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-832-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.