- Picture of the Week
- The "PrintNightmare Continues"
- Kaseya - Not nearly as bad as it could have been
- Ransomwhere site
- Microsoft Office Users: There's a new malware-protection bypass
- Ransomware negotiators are now in high demand
- Microsoft seemingly enforces the new Windows 11 Start menu
- Stay tuned for SpinRite v6.1 beta
- REvil's Clever Crypto
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-827-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Mikah Sargent
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.