- Picture of the week.
- Being #1 is a mixed blessing.
- Industry wide patch Tuesday.
- iOS 14.5 requires apps to obtain explicit tracking permission.
- The ANOM sting operation.
- "Windows 10" — the last Windows ever?
- Project Hail Mary.
- SpinRite: The Curious Data Recovery Adventure.
- TLS Confusion Attacks.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-823-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.