Dr. Sophie Bostock says you might need to quit those child-free late dinners. The sleep evangelist and renowned sleep coach works with individuals and teams to fine-tune their brains and bodies, all in the search for those often-elusive Zs.
Today on The Braincare Podcast, Sophie shares her thoughts on recent scientific research on the link between nutrition and good sleep. She explains how to know if your sleep issues have a nutritional or biological cause, plus we discuss which diets and supplements look promising, and which are best ditched!
We talk about:
- The Mediterranean diet and your gut
- Which vitamins can improve sleep?
- Melatonin: the hormone of darkness
- The rules of hydration
- What and WHEN to eat
- What is sleep efficiency?
- Daily habits for better sleep
- Does having children affect your sleep long term?