Apr 13, 2021
Talking Living and Cancer with Deborah James, aka Bowelbabe
Talking living and cancer with Deborah James, aka Bowelbabe.
Deborah is a broadcaster, a writer, a campaigner, a former deputy headteacher, a mum, a co-presenter of 'You, Me and the Big C' podcast, a runner and she has stage four bowel cancer.
In episode 2 of the Move Against Cancer podcast, oncologist and 5k Your Way co-founder Lucy Gossage has a fabulous, life affirming conversation with Deborah James with the focus being on living life to the full despite a cancer diagnosis.
In this episode Deborah and Lucy discuss:
* Breaking down the stereotypes of what it's like to live with stage four cancer
* Being a “Cancer celebrity”
* The positives and negatives of social media.
* Psychology and mindset
* Dealing with uncertainty
* Living in the moment
* Why Deborah loves running and how she uses running as motivation after each set-back
* Deborah's new book coming soon
After listening to this episode you will want to go away and do some living!
Find out more and fo…