Themes we discuss include:
- Getting comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Imposter syndrome
- The power of hope and optimism. Are oncologists too negative?
- Taking back control and not being a passive patient
- The importance of discussing sexuality and body image in oncology
- The Ann Summers MyViv range
- Being your own cheerleader
- The power of self-talk
- The currently perceived ‘brand’ of living with cancer
This is a conversation you can’t help but take something from. We know you will enjoy!
Follow Jacqueline on social media:
And if you want to know more about Jacqueline’s life, we recommend this fantastic
interview with Steven Bartlett HERE.