In this episode we discuss:
- Why you’re never rejected, just redirected.
- Her journey to rebuild her confidence and feel like ‘Crystal’ after her surgery.
- The barriers she experiences through living with a facial difference.
- Realising the biggest obstacle to becoming the person she wanted to be again was herself.
- How COVID, lockdown and masks impacted her recovery.
- Her dreams to use her growing platform to advocate for normalisation of people with facial differences on mainstream TV.
- The stigma that a previous cancer diagnosis can cause when dating.
- Learning to believe in herself.
- The pride she felt during her first big London stage appearance with her mum watching.
Crystal is wise beyond her years and has learnt life lessons that most of us take a lifetime to learn. We know you will love listening to her story.