Laura and Nicola have a remarkable ability to find a silver lining to any adversity life throws at them. Despite everything she has and is going through, Laura still says she is lucky.
In this episode we discuss:
· Laura’s bucket list
· Balancing treatment with university
· The implications of a cancer diagnosis on friendships
· Travelling to Germany for treatment
· The challenges and benefits of speaking publicly about cancer
· The highs and lows of twitter for Nicola
· Their ambassadorial role for the Brain Tumour charity
Laura and Nicola epitomise the tag- line of this podcast. They’re ordinary people doing extraordinary things despite cancer and I dare you not to be inspired by them.