In this episode you will hear about:
- Carolyn's views on the importance of Cancer Rehab with some lovely snippets about people she's worked with.
- The significance of pivotal moments that become life changing.
- Recovery, rehabilitation, exercise, movement and..... 'oomph'.
- Carolyn's personal cancer diagnosis during the pandemic and how that changed her outlook and perspective.
- The evidence behind the importance of exercising when living with or beyond cancer.
- All about Carolyn's BRAND NEW book: 'Get Your Oomph back: A Guide to Exercise After Cancer'
- Those interesting "teachable" moments in the Cancer Rehab World.
- The brilliant Southwark 5k Your Way group
With acknowledgements and shout outs from Carolyn to:
Dr Jenny Wilson (GP and Bedford 5k Your way Ambassador) for her delightful forward to the book. And Liz O’Riordan (Surgeon, legend and Bury St Edmunds 5k Your Way Ambassador) for her lovely endorsement for the cover.
Thank you so much for speaking to us Carolyn.
You can pre-order Carolyn's book HERE.
And find out more about Carolyn's brilliant work HERE.