In this episode we discuss:
- Who you are as a person before and after cancer.
- What is ‘normal’ through a cancer journey
- The importance of a support network
- Talking to someone who ‘gets it’
- The MOVE online programme
- Different life perspectives because of a cancer diagnosis
- Treatment during a pandemic
- The long term side affects
- Mindset and the importance of trying to stay positive
Sophie and Shannon speak so openly about their cancer journeys and you'll be left inspired and motivated by their positive mental attitude, resilience and drive to help others going through similar experiences. A huge thank you to both of these brilliant ladies for being our guests.