In this episode of The Feedcast, Steve explains the impact of feed technology on customer engagement and the potential of AI for the future.
Steve Gillin is the founder of Relay Network, a leader in feed technology for business to consumer communications. Relay Network is connected to 85 million consumers across three verticals: financial services, healthcare, and home services. It allows businesses to communicate with consumers in a one-to-one feed. Prior to Relay Network, businesses were using technologies designed for consumer-to-consumer communication for business-to-consumer. Relay’s scrolling feed technology provides a simple and easy way for businesses to engage with customers.
1) Relay is a scroll feed technology that is an effortless communication channel for businesses to their consumers
2) They invest heavily in their design and certification to ensure the most compliant and secure connections.
3) Businesses can significantly expand their digital footprint upon implementing Relay’s feed technology
4) Relay’s feed technology gets attention and drives that attention resulting in double digit growth across all size companies in various industries
5) Through format, content, and orchestration, the power of the scroll provides for an elevated and secure 1:1 communication experience for consumers
Steve explains how Relay was created to reduce friction in business-to-consumer communication. The approach taken is unique, as it sets up a feed for each customer. It then sends a text to the customer to claim the feed. This allows for the content in the feed to be personalized based on the individual user's journey with the customer. As a result, it delivers a unique experience down to the individual, based on the business's goal for the interaction.
Steve and Tricia discuss how Relay has focused on the most important aspects to consumers: money, health, home, and family. Relay works with companies large and small, highly regulated industries, such as financial services and healthcare, and invests heavily in the design and certification of the tool to keep both companies and the consumer secure.