In today's episode, we dive deep into the world of Dropbox, a titan in cloud storage, with a mission "to design a more enlightened way of working." Melanie Rosenwasser, Dropbox’s Chief People Officer, shares:
- the core values behind Dropbox's culture: ‘Tech-Led, Human-Centric, and Work-Life Harmony.’
- the importance of first-line leaders and how Dropbox develops its managers.
- how Melanie put together a ‘Chief People Officer in Residence’ program, designed to prepare future leaders not just for Dropbox, but for the world.
- the importance of design thinking, especially in the HR context.
- Dropbox's bold decision to stick with a virtual-first model.
Tune in to get inspired and understand how a tech giant harnesses its core values to empower its workforce and revolutionize the modern way of working.
Don't forget to subscribe to stay updated with our latest conversations with industry leaders!