In this special edition #APSVibecheck episode, the African Pre-seed podcast travels to Cairo, where we speak to five players in the Egyptian tech ecosystem about what is happening on the ground in Cairo and the broader tech environment. These players are Karima El Hakim, Country Director Egypt, Plug and Play Tech Centre; Diego Garcia, Investor Africa Ventures at Plug and Play Tech Centre; Mahmoud Sabbour, Founder at Baggr; Nour Ahmadein, Founder of Bluworks, and Mohanad Elhartany, Senior Investment Associate at Arzan Venture Capital.
They share their views and insights on what's happening in the ecosystem and what is most relevant for founders in the land of the Nile.
Top 5 insights to unpack in the episode:
1. Lessons from Karima El Hakim, Country Director Egypt, Plug and Play Tech Centre
2. Lessons from Diego Garcia, Africa Ventures, Plug, and Play Tech Centre
3. Lessons from Mahmoud Abbour, Founder at Baggr
4. Lessons from Nour Ahmadein, Founder of Bluworks
5. Lessons from Mohanad Elhartany, Senior Investment Associate, Arzan Venture Capital
CONNECT VIA SOCIAL MEDIA:
Are you a Founder learning the ropes of the Egyptian Tech ecosystem? Please share what you're learning from some of your successes and setbacks on social via the #APSVibecheck #AfricanPreseedPodcast hashtags or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
🔌 USEFUL RESOURCES:
Click here to subscribe to the podcast wherever you listen.