In this episode we talk with my brother, Wayne Guthrie, aka DJ Wayne Greezy
and get his perspective on the topic, ‘Is Music deteriorating?’
MUSIC I'M LISTENING TO:
- Guest introduction, background, musical influences and past experiences.
- What does music mean to you?
- The musical contour of events
- What made various eras special e.g. the 90s vs 2000s vs now?
- Are various musical elements still as strong as they used to be? e.g melody, harmony, chords, beat structure, soundscape, lyrics
- How music and DJs function in parties then vs now?
- Are you comfortable with the evolution of music or is there anything you would want to go back to, or change?
- What are you listening to now?
- Are Jamaican musicians being creative enough?
- Which artiste(s) are up next?
- Closing thoughts
- The choose one artiste game
Tavonna MillerJaime WoodsFreelanceEmily KingConsume this podcast at:http://talktruthja.com
orhttp://marioevon.com/talk-truthAS WELL AS ON:
Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy50cmFuc2lzdG9yLmZtL3RhbGstdHJ1dGgtamE
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/talk-truth-with-mario-evon/id1462859890
Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/Uokq
Radio Public: https://radiopublic.com/talk-truth-with-mario-evon-WPJvpQ
Overcast: https://overcast.fm/itunes1462859890/talk-truth-with-mario-evonConnect with Mario Evon at:
Snapchat: @MarioEvonConnect with Talk Truth at:
Email: email@example.comTwitter: http://twitter.com/TalkTruthJa
If you are interested in being a guest
, complete the following form:http://smarturl.it/TalkTruthGuest
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
, with topics that you'd like us to discuss and any feedback you may have.
In your social media posts, tag ME, @MarioEvon
and use hashtags #TalkTruthJA
Music for Podcast: Reggae Meets Soul (Outro) - Mario Evon
Artwork Photo by Tiffany Lue Yen Photography
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★