In this episode, hosts, Mike, Shauna, and Jeremy discuss with special guest, Pastor of Counseling, Brad Hambrick of The Summit Church in Durham, NC the reality of "Burnout" - resting in God's fairness. Brad argues burnout is actually a consequence of our life management, and he shows us how to create a time budget to avoid living beyond our means with the time God has provided.
- What is Burnout?
- What Causes Burnout?
- You mention motives in burnout…can you speak to that? -pride, fear & approval of man
- You suggest doing a time budget…can you share more about that?
- What are your suggestions to help prevent burnout?
- How would a pastor or biblical counselor use this as a resource in counseling?
Episode References:Burnout: Resting In God's Fairnesswww.bradhambrick.com/events
- webinar call for pastors and counselors.